Saturday, August 20, 2016

    The life of a Dream Catcher. What does that mean exactly? Without getting too deep on this Saturday morning...the answer is simple. It will be different for everyone. At the encouragement of a new friend (Shout out to Dee!) I have decided to start a blog.

    A little about myself- My name is Jeni and I am a stay-at-home, college student (for the 4th time), direct selling mom boss. In a few months I will be starting my actual nursing program so that will make things a little more hectic. But hey, hectic is fun. Without it, life would be boring. This is also the first year that all of my kiddos (they will be going by K, E, and M here) will all be in school. And that called me to start a new adventure.

   So what is this new adventure? Well that is where the title Mom-Boss comes in. I have recently joined a company called Max & Madeleine. Shortly after joining said company, I was offered the position of Direct to Corporate. This was an amazing honor. A little background into my direct selling experience. I have been in the business for about 3 years now. I learned a lot with my previous company and owe a few select people (you know who you are) kudos for passing on their knowledge to me. I had a large team, things went well, but it was time for something new. So along came Max & Madeleine. This was where Team Dream Catcher came about. I needed a team name! And what is better than going after your dreams? The Catcher of Dreams. I know, I know, the actual purpose of a Dream Catcher is to filter out the bad and let the good pass through.  But that is our minds, it's how they work already. Keep the questionable thoughts in, let the good and positive pass through to others. So I decided to have our team name be Team Dream Catcher. We have our tribe of people that can help us sort through the questions, the doubts, celebrate the achievements and goals. So thank you. Thank you for supporting and joining me on this journey.

Always,
     Jeni




No comments:

Post a Comment